Twitter Feed

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Scoreboard Guy Covering more schools in Missouri, to take part, contact me at 417-327-6914

Now covering 200 High Schools in Missouri and due to the demand for coverage I am branching out.  Already taking in several schools in NE Missouri and beginning to cover more in the NW part of the State.  With the coverage that is given here in SW Missouri, other areas have asked, and I have accepted the challenge to include more schools.  If your school would like to be apart, I assure you it is simple, and best of all it is a free service.  Contact me asap. 

Thankyou,

Guy Newcomb
@scoreboardguy

No comments:

Bank of Billings

Facebook

Central Bank of the Ozarks

Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
For the best Pizza Buffet

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks
Athletes of the Week

Play It Again Sports