Twitter Feed

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Deepest Apologies

I want to apologize for the communication problems with tonites show. With the weather creating less than optimal travel conditions I took it upon myself to conduct the show from my home, I made the mistake of making that decision late in the evening without making station manager Tom Ladd aware of the decision. Consequently Meyer-Com was not prepared for a remote location airing of the Johnny Macs HS Basketball Scoreboard Show and some difficulties insued. This will not happen again, we were on the air but not the well oiled machine that we have been, again my apologies to the listeners, advertisers, coaches and Ken Polriez aka Joboo. Tune in Friday Night,

Thankyou, and God Bless
Guy Newcomb

No comments:

Bank of Billings

Facebook

Central Bank of the Ozarks

Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
For the best Pizza Buffet

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks
Athletes of the Week

Play It Again Sports