Twitter Feed

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thank You

I would like to say Thank You to all of the followers of the ScoreboardGuy on behalf of Guy, myself, and our entire family. I appreciate the calls, emails, Blog postings, Facebook messages/posts, and most of all the PRAYERS. God has already answered so many! God is Good all the time, and All the time God is Good-even during the storms of life.

I pray that Guy is up and at it soon, but until that time you will be stuck with the Scoreboard "gal" for lack of a better term and all her little helpers. A former ball player and friend, Justin Howlett, will be covering the Friday Night Football show until Guy is able to take it back over. If he contacts you he is a good man and helping Guy and I in an amazing way.

The radio show and this website was a hobby/passion of Guys that I want to continue until he is able to take back over, but I need your help. I need to know what you liked best, want to know, and see on this site. So click on the pencil and give me a place to start... Thanks again and keep Praying for a full recovery!

Vicki Newcomb
contact info
327-2361
vnewcomb@bolivar.k12.mo.us

No comments:

Bank of Billings

Facebook

Central Bank of the Ozarks

Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
For the best Pizza Buffet

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks
Athletes of the Week

Play It Again Sports