Twitter Feed

Friday, August 20, 2010

God is Amazing and continues to answer Prayers

I was discharged from the Rehab Center on Tuesday and cannot beleive that I am home with my wonderful kids and a warrior for God wife. "Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord." PSALM 31:24
God has been such comfort to my Family during this time, and ALL of you who prayed for me and my family I cannot thank you enouph. I am a miracle of God, I am home now and according to all the Doctors I will be 100% in a few days, weeks or months. My family now needs your prayers as I am at home but unable to work for a while. I know that God will provide. For all of you that think that you are invisible and bulletproof I will tell you that God has been banging on my door wanting me to change things in my life and I ignored, now he has takin control. I will be a better Father, Husband and Christian based on the circumstances that God has put me in over the past 30 plus days.

Thankyou All and God Bless
Guy Newcomb

No comments:

Bank of Billings

Facebook

Central Bank of the Ozarks

Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
For the best Pizza Buffet

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks
Athletes of the Week

Play It Again Sports