Twitter Feed

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Bass Pro Tournament of Champions @ J Q H

Thursday Jan. 15th

White Station (Memphis, TN) vs. St. Raymond (Bronx, NY) 5:00pm

Springfield Glendale vs. Word of God (Raleigh, N.C.) 6:30pm

Ozark vs. Olympia (Florida) 8:00pm

Springfield Central vs. McEachern (Powder Springs, GA) 9:30pm

The tournament continues on the 16th with loser bracket games beginning @ 5:00 and the Championship will be at 9:30 on the 17th

Several top rated players in the nation will be on hand including the #1 ranked player in the nation 6'3 guard John Wall. This weekend is my Anniversary and I'm taking suggestions on how I can get to these games and this not be my last one! Your comments are welcome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send her to a spa with her sister/friend. That will give you at least 3 hours. Other than that, I think you are out of luck. Sorry.

Crash 07 said...

Excellent! Thank you, I'll try it!!!

Bank of Billings

Facebook

Central Bank of the Ozarks

Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
For the best Pizza Buffet

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks

Chevy Dealers of the Ozarks
Athletes of the Week

Play It Again Sports